- 12 feet in length. GRP construction.
- Believed to have been built around 1984 but fully restored 2015/16
- Is officially a Two Hander boat, but my wife and I found her a bit small for the two of us, although more nimble adults can cope as per the photos…. I kept her to sail solo. Ideal youth two hander boat to learn on.
- Working set of sails plus a spare set (although the spare has no gib sheets).
- She has a launch trolley but no road trailer.
- She is sound but needs a spreader replacing, which we have but not yet fitted,
- We are only selling her because back problems are preventing me from being able to sail a dinghy anymore.
Paul Woolhead : email@example.com : 07595617059